Please use the STRIX Forum as a place to collect, disseminate, and exchange various information about STRIX!
Use the STRIX Forum to answer questions and get information.
- If you don't find the information you are looking for in a thread that deals with the information you want to know, trying asking a question by posting a reply.
(For example, I understand the principles, but I don't know exactly how to write it. or, I was able to get to this point, but I'm having trouble going beyond that, etc.)
- Even if the information you are looking for is a little different from the threads that have been posted, posting a reply will help create meaningful discussion.
- If you can't find a tread related to what you want to know or what you're having trouble with, create a new thread and ask.
If you think you can help others in need, please speak up.
- Answer other user's questions.
- Even if you don't have a direct answer, try posting something that could be a hint in solving the issue.
- Point out any information you think is missing in solving a problem (even if it seems like you can't solve it yourself).
- Even if the question is solved, there may a better way.
If you think other user's answers or hints are incorrect, you are welcome to point them out. But don't put blame on the user who made the incorrect statement. Simply stating something along the lines of, "I think it's A, not B" is plenty.
For everyone's convenience, please observe the following points when posting.
1. Before you post
- Before posting a question, please do your own research and checking.
- Please check to see if a thread with the same content has already been posted.
2. When posting
- Settings for posting threads
- Choose a category that matches your question.
- Posts on the STRIX Forum are divided into two languages: Japanese and English.
Please be careful when posting in a language other than the language you normally use.
- Post content
- Please be as specific and detailed as possible about what you want to achieve or the problems that occurred that you want to solve.
- Do not post requests to have code written for you.
- Please try to be as polite as possible.
Please refrain from posting anything not related to STRIX
Posts unrelated to STRIX may be deleted.
Posts will be published after approval from our support team
Your post will be reviewed by our support team before being published.
Please note that because of this, there will be a difference in time between your submission and its publication.
We will respond only on business days, so it may take a few days to publish.
Also, if there are any issues with the post's content, we may delete it.
Posts containing URLs may be removed
For security reasons, posts with URLs may be deleted.
Please do not post in languages other than Japanese and English.
Please post in English or Japanese.
Also, when replying to a thread, please reply using the language the thread is set to.
Notes on language selection
On the STRIX Forum, there are two language settings. One changes the language used for the forum and the other changes the language for displaying threads.
These are different settings, so please keep this in mind when switching between languages.